BARS • RESTAURANTS • GROCERY STORES • HOTELS • LIQUOR STORES • BREWERIES • WINERIES • DISTILLERIES • WHOLESALE • IMPORT • CORPORATE CHANGES • DISCIPLINARY MATTERS • ALTERATION APPLICATIONS • SERVICES FOR ATTORNEYS • FEDERAL PERMITS FOR BEVERAGE ALCOHOL MANUFACTURERS & DISTRIBUTORS • CORP/LLC FORMATION • DBA CERTIFICATES • MUCH MORE
Have a question? All you have to do is ask …
John Springer is not an attorney and does not dispense legal advice or represent clients before any “court of record,” as defined in state law. The state does, however, permit qualified non-attorney representatives to assist clients before administrative agencies, including license applications and administrative adjudicatory hearings. If you are summoned to appear in a court of law or suspect you may be, you should consult a duly admitted attorney at law.
- SLA bypasses rulemaking againLiquor authority creates new hurdles for temporary permits in NYC Agency bypasses rulemaking, ignores new […]
- SLA scraps ‘attorney certification’ schemeProgram is toast, but non-attorney consultant vows to press legal challenge in court Capping two […]
- SLA managers blow whistle on licensing schemeVeteran non-attorney consultant challenges legality of ‘attorney certification’ program ALBANY, NY. – The governing body […]
- FULL TEXT OF DECLARATORY RULING REQUESTREVISED REQUEST FOR DECLARATORY RULING CONCERNING THE APPLICABILITY OF THE NYS CONSTITUTION AND THE STATE […]
- Expediter Challenges ‘Attorney Certification’ programA veteran New York liquor license expediter will appear before the governing body of the […]
- STATE LEGALIZES BOOZE IN DESSERTSGovernor Cuomo signed a bill allowing the manufacture and sale of liquor-infused ice cream and other frozen desserts in the state of New York.