IN THE NEWS
Follow the links below for news articles that may be of interest to applicants and liquor license holders in the State of New York. Bookmark the page as we add links daily. Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question about the stories you read. We will endeavor to get you the information you need.
- New brewers, distillers push for temporary permits amid state backlog – The Daily Gazette – August 8, 2021
- New York abruptly ends its popular takeout cocktail program – Eater New York – June 24, 2021
- NYS Liquor Authority ends liquor-to-go privileges – LocalSYR.com – June 24, 2021
- Three arrested during SLA inspection at Huntington bar: police – Patch – June 15, 2021
- Ramos bill aims to speed up access to liquors licenses for NYC bars and restaurants – Astoriapost.com – May 20, 2021
- FULL TEXT OF DECLARATORY RULING REQUESTREVISED REQUEST FOR DECLARATORY RULING CONCERNING THE APPLICABILITY OF THE NYS CONSTITUTION AND THE STATE […]
- Expediter Challenges ‘Attorney Certification’ programA veteran New York liquor license expediter will appear before the governing body of the […]
- BARS, RESTAURANTS TOLD TO CLOSE DOORS EARLYBars and restaurants are forced to close in NYC at 10 p.m. due to an increase in COVID-19 cases
- GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW DURING REOPENINGReady for reopening? Be informed on how to properly set up for indoor dining at your establishment in New York City.
- STATE LEGALIZES BOOZE IN DESSERTSGovernor Cuomo signed a bill allowing the manufacture and sale of liquor-infused ice cream and other frozen desserts in the state of New York.
- NY REQUIRING FOOD PURCHASE WHEN BUYING BOOZEEffective immediately, all on-premises sales of alcoholic beverages must be accompanied by food. Click on the headline to read the new rules.