IN THE NEWS
Follow the links below for news articles that may be of interest to applicants and liquor license holders in the State of New York. Bookmark the page as we add links daily. Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question about the stories you read. We will endeavor to get you the information you need.
- New brewers, distillers push for temporary permits amid state backlog – The Daily Gazette – August 8, 2021
- New York abruptly ends its popular takeout cocktail program – Eater New York – June 24, 2021
- NYS Liquor Authority ends liquor-to-go privileges – LocalSYR.com – June 24, 2021
- Three arrested during SLA inspection at Huntington bar: police – Patch – June 15, 2021
- Ramos bill aims to speed up access to liquors licenses for NYC bars and restaurants – Astoriapost.com – May 20, 2021
FROM OUR BLOG
- SLA bypasses rulemaking againLiquor authority creates new hurdles for temporary permits in NYC Agency bypasses rulemaking, ignores new […]
- SLA scraps ‘attorney certification’ schemeProgram is toast, but non-attorney consultant vows to press legal challenge in court Capping two […]
- SLA managers blow whistle on licensing schemeVeteran non-attorney consultant challenges legality of ‘attorney certification’ program ALBANY, NY. – The governing body […]
- FULL TEXT OF DECLARATORY RULING REQUESTREVISED REQUEST FOR DECLARATORY RULING CONCERNING THE APPLICABILITY OF THE NYS CONSTITUTION AND THE STATE […]
- Expediter Challenges ‘Attorney Certification’ programA veteran New York liquor license expediter will appear before the governing body of the […]
- STATE LEGALIZES BOOZE IN DESSERTSGovernor Cuomo signed a bill allowing the manufacture and sale of liquor-infused ice cream and other frozen desserts in the state of New York.